Vaginal health issues impact millions of women. Whether caused by childbirth, age, or a variety of other reasons, vaginal irregularities and structural changes can diminish a woman’s confidence and self-esteem and lead to decreased quality of life and overall well-being.
Women often suffer in silence because of frustration and embarrassment. Are you one of them?
Take Our 60 Second Vaginal Health Quiz
- Do you experience vaginal dryness, itching, or burning?
- Do you need to use lubrication during intercourse?
- Have you noticed vaginal looseness?
- Do you experience deep pain near the entrance of the vagina on penetration?
- Does exercising, laughing, sneezing, or coughing cause involuntary urinary leakage?
- Have you been diagnosed with Stress Urinary Incontinence by your doctor?
- Do you have chronic vaginal infections?
- After intercourse, are you prone cystitis type symptoms such as pain in your pelvis or between the vagina and anus, chronic pelvic pain, or a persistent need to urinate?
- Do any of these issues affect your daily life, level of physical activity, or confidence?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, there is high likelihood that vaginal health issues are having a negative impact your day-to-day life.
FemiLift™ Treatment Could Be The Answer
Mountain West Dermatology & Aesthetics in Grand Junction is currently the only practice in the Western slope area offering the FemiLift™ treatment. FemiLift™ is an extremely safe and gentle FDA approved treatment developed by Alma lasers. The FemiLift™ laser utilizes revolutionary CO2 technology to kick-start the production of collagen and elastin in your body through the dep thermal heating of the cells in the vaginal area. Each treatment session takes less than 30 minutes and is virtually painless. Patients report noticeable results after just one FemiLift™ session, with a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
Call or Click Today
Are you ready to start a conversation about feminine rejuvenation therapy with FemiLift™? To learn more or schedule a consultation, visit our website or call (970) 242-7273.